A refund request usually occurs when:
- The token has been sent to the wrong address
- A wrong amount of the token has been sent
A successful transaction cannot be canceled or reversed due to the irreversibility of the blockchain. Therefore, it is likely that you will never recover your lost funds in the above cases. You will not be able to recover your funds if you do not know who owns the receiving address, as your transfer can only be refunded by the address owner.
In addition, TRONSCAN serves as the blockchain explorer of TRON and only provides information on transactions that take place on the TRON public chain. Please note:
- TRONSCAN does not store your private key
- TRONSCAN does not process or control your transactions
- TRONSCAN is not able to reverse your transactions
Before you proceed with a transaction, it is essential that you double-check and make sure all the information you have entered regarding this transaction is correct.