TRONSCAN has launched a set of security-service-related APIs to help developers identify security risks associated with accounts, transactions, websites, etc., actively taking precautions to prevent security threats to protect users' digital assets.
With these newly launched security service APIs, users can check security-related information related to:
- Account: Checks security-related information of accounts.
- Token: Checks security-related information of tokens and token contracts.
- Website: Checks security-related information of DApps and other websites.
- Transaction: Batch-queries transaction-related security information.
- Multi-signature account: Checks multi-signature-related information of accounts.
- Account authorization: Checks security information related to account authorization.
We sincerely invite developers to utilize these APIs and we welcome your valuable feedback via Contact Us.
See documentation at Security Service APIs.
Thank you for your support!
The TRONSCAN Team
July 21, 2023