I. Product Development
1. Drove collaboration with TRXMarket
To provide a seamless experience in token issuance, TRONSCAN and TRXMarket teams have been working on a one-stop service that covers token issuance, token listing on the exchange and all steps in between. The service has been developed and will go live once the test is over, whereupon users will be able to apply for token listing on TRXMarket with just one click.
2. Optimized the interface linked to SR team info on GitHub
TRONSCAN team has optimized the interface linked to the SR team information on GitHub. The optimization is now under test, and will offer a better visual experience on the SR team page for users and SRs alike.
3. Optimized methods of calculating token numbers on token overview page
In a bid to accurately count the overall number of tokens on TRON public chain, TRONSCAN team has optimized the methods of calculating token numbers.
4. The 3rd phase of contract deployment and verification feature is now under development.
TRONSCAN team is developing the 3rd phase of contract deployment and verification feature. Once launched, the feature will support multi-version compliers to offer developers more options.
II. Operation Update
1. Assisted TronFomo to map its tokens to SUN Network (Dappchain)
In an effort to help project teams know and utilize SUN Network (Dappchain) better, this week, TRONSCAN collaborated with TronFomo for the first time to map its tokens. We will continually provide assistance to the developers and project teams who wish to make use of SUN Network. You are welcome to contact us at any time if you need help.
2. Removed several invalid tokens
At the request of the project team, TRONSCAN has hidden several tokens no longer in use to avoid misleading users. If your token became invalid for reasons such as migration, please contact us as soon as possible.
3. Key issue of the week: In what languages can users submit questions on TRONSCAN?
Currently, TRONSCAN only accepts requests in English, Chinese and Japanese. We can’t process your inquiry if you use other languages to contact us. Please make sure to use a prior mentioned language.
4. 36 new token entries this week
13 new TRC10 tokens and 23 new TRC20 tokens were entered this week.