I. Product Development
1. Completed and launched third-phase contract deployment and verification feature.
TRONSCAN completed and launched third-phase contract deployment and verification feature. The new feature, which supports 6 versions of compilers, provides developers more options.
2. Added Validation Result field on the Contract List page.
To help users filter verified contracts, TRONSCAN added Validation Result field on the Contract List page, displaying verification results in an open and transparent manner and improving account safety.
3. Published No. 22-No. 26 proposals
The No. 22-No. 26 proposals modified multi-signature fees and incentive mechanisms for SRs and partners. Users may check the updated network parameters on the TRON Committee page.
4. Improved the voting rewards mechanism
TRONSCAN upgraded the rewards mechanism of voting for SRs, allowing users to manually collect voting rewards.
5. Completed and launched the first version of important address marking
TRONSCAN marked the owners of several crucial addresses so as to inform users of the ownership of these addresses. Users can follow the latest updates of these addresses by Name Tag.
6. Optimized the loading speed of TRONSCAN home page
TRONSCAN optimized its home page loading speed in an effort to further improve user experience. The optimization has entered the testing stage and will soon be officially launched, providing users with an even faster and smoother experience.
II. Operation Update
1. Blocked imposter tokens that pretended to be well-known brands
Upon receiving user complaints, the TRONSCAN team has investigated and blocked a number of tokens suspected of pretending to be those in wide circulation. We will firmly protect the legitimate rights and interests of project teams and token holders. Please report to us if you discover any violations of community regulations. We will respond and act as quickly as we can.
2. Key issue this week: how to use COLLECT REWARD feature on the account page?
COLLECT REWARD is a new feature on TRONSCAN that makes it easier for users to claim rewards from SRs, in the hope that more users will engage in developing the TRON ecosystem. You may use this feature to collect rewards after the next voting round if you have voted for SRs with this feature switched on. However, you cannot collect rewards this way if the SRs you voted have not activated the feature.
3. 18 new token entries this week
8 new TRC10 tokens and 10 TRC20 tokens were entered this week.