I. Product Development
1. The test of the blockchain explorer that supports SUN Network is completed
TRONSCAN has completed the test of the blockchain explorer that supports SUN Network and will launch it soon. Once it is launched, users can switch to the SUN Network with one click on TRONSCAN.
2. Optimization of the token credit rating system
TRONSCAN will optimize the incumbent credit rating system for tokens. The new system will render a more accurate rating mechanism.
3. Partnership with TRXMarket
To further enhance the user experience for token issuance, TRONSCAN partnered with TRXMarket to build a one-stop service from token issuance to exchange listing. The teams are in the process of coining final details, and the upcoming feature will support one-click application for listing on TRXMarket via TRONSCAN.
II. Operation Update
1. TRONSCAN will celebrate the launch of a block explorer that supports SUN Network
To celebrate the launch of a blockchain explorer that supports SUN Network, TRONSCAN will host a series of events as a thank you to its users for their support. Meanwhile, it will release tutorials to help users get on board.
2. Key issues of the week: Why can’t I use Ledger to send a token that’s just been successfully issued?
Newly issued tokens haven’t been added to the Ledger’s supported token list, which is why they cannot be sent via Ledger. TRONSCAN will update the list on a regular basis. After the update, you would be able to send tokens via Ledger.
3. 14 new token entries this week
11 new TRC10 tokens; 3 new TRC20 tokens.